Get the hang of it! Chrystalace Wedding Stationery has a new DIY today, where you can make a custom hanger for your wedding dress…
Arranging a wedding has a lot of details and one only realizes what it takes once you have the opportunity to arrange one by yourself. Even if you have organized everything with care, there is still the possibility that you have forgotten about small details. A lovely hanger for your wedding dress will be one of the last things on your to do list.
Be sure to add it to the list, because the photographer will pay a lot of attention to photographing your beautiful dress. You can add a special touch to these photographs with a personalized hanger. This is something very simple yet very striking and impressive.
- This DIY shows step-by-step instructions on how to succeed in getting the perfect hanger for your dress. As your dress is one of the most expensive things of your wedding, be sure that your dress is surrounded with items that will complement its details in photographs.
- DIY steps to making your perfect ‘LOVE’ hanger:
- Download the free printable document
- Take the document to your local printers and print the word on normal paper
- Use carbon paper to trace the word on polystyrene
- Cut the polystyrene out on the edges of the word
- Use sand paper to make the edges smooth and cover with desired material
- Use ribbon to attached to your hanger